Why study Italian at the Italian Cultural Institute of Los Angeles?
The Istituto Italiano di Cultura of Los Angeles has entrusted the management of the language and culture courses to a Calfornian non-profit organization, Lingua Viva.
Students choose the Italian Cultural Institute of Los Angeles because:
Consult the Calendar of courses organized by the Italian Cultural Institute of Los Angeles
- Studying Italian at the Institute means learning a language thanks to a wide array of courses that range from elementary level to advanced level.
- The courses are organized in the seven levels of the European Standard Framework
- Lingua Viva offers Italian cultural courses (Italian Contemporary Cinema, Conversation, Regional Cooking, Introduction to Opera, Lectura Dantis, Italian Literature, Italian Through Popular Songs, Italian for Travelers, Art History)
- The IIC of Los Angeles is the only institution in Southern California to organize, upon request, exams related to the issuing of the diplomas of the Universities of Siena and Perugia (CELI and CILS), proof of the knowledge of the Italian language as a foreign language
- Lessons are taught by native-speaking, qualified, professional teachers
- Students are in constant contact with a dynamic and culturally stimulating environment
- Lingua Viva will issue, upon request, a Certificate of Completion for the Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced courses.
- Students may benefit from the several scholarships to study in Italy at one of the many summer languages schools
- Students of the IIC of Los Angeles may access the library of the IIC and borrow books or material from the library or the media library
- Students of the IIC of Los Angeles will receive information and invitations to the cultural events organized by the IIC
| Site map